My name is Mike, and I'm a turboholic.....

BuickMike

Money pit
I now have 4 vehicles with turbos. I bought a new F150 FX4 Ecoboost with luxury package. So far I LOVE this thing. MPT tunes are coming soon. I will regap the plugs and put in a 170 T stat. That's all. Can't wait to tow with it. I traded in the Titan and so far am not looking back.

mxDxEhiyTPlIRmnwRDysbA9xg_nQMAHeJH7vJeT7RhM=w1024-h768-no

I also have my GN, a 2013 WRX, and a 2010 Ford Flex Ecoboost. Unfortunately I'm going to sell the Flex. The point of getting this truck was to purge 2 used vehicles to pay for one new one. That way I have one less car to deal with and the truck will be paid for.

If anyone is looking for a clean Flex in the Phoenix area, let me know.

DSC_0493_zpsad7b44ab.jpg

NICE TRUCK!!! But my MKT took two of them down, at the last TB dot com nats last year. :) Beat a 2wd and a 4x4 (close race!!!!!)

Of course we were all bone stock. Wouldn't want to race one with a tune.

Good luck on the Flex sale, looks good!

Like you, I too am a "all turbo" owner, check my sig.

Thanks Dave. Yeah the transverse eb and the F150 eb are 2 different animals. The truck motor responds like a diesel. I'll be getting tunes next week, so it will make a huge difference. It will be pretty close to the Flex at that point. I wanted a tow rig that would pull my travel trailer up a hill better than my Titan, but did not want a diesel and did not want a 3/4 ton. This fit the bill.

As much as I hate to admit it, Ford hit a home run with that Ecoboost engine. Good score.

Mike B.