My new bullet

my next door neighbor did all the powdercoat on the engine parts. freebies.

the headers and exhaust housing were done by aesthetic finishers in Ohio in 2000 degree ceramic coat.

My last motor was all chrome and polish. I was going for a different look with this one.

Yeah, I am digging all the black and darkish gray! I do all my own powder so I think most of my next motor (if i ever finish it...) will be mostly black, maybe even matte black. :cool:

I thought about matte black, went with the gray on what you see and the intercooler pipes. everything else under the hood will be black with stainless bolts.

I almost have the car ready to put the motor back in. I'm expecting 1.1x 60 foots with these 26 inch drag radials.

KGrHqIOKkIE1qUPbU1RBNswkO4ypQ_12.jpg

But the haterz will be knowin that I'm rollin

Found that on eBay this morning.

I almost have the car ready to put the motor back in. I'm expecting 1.1x 60 foots with these 26 inch drag radials.

KGrHqIOKkIE1qUPbU1RBNswkO4ypQ_12.jpg

24"s and I have worked on that car.;)

I like the choice of colors on your motor. They work well together! Nice attention to detail.

I rescued my car from getting airbagged. He butchered the wheelwells to get 18s on it.

Air Ride car owners have a lot of b@!!s. I have seen what they have to do to some cars and would never buy a car that has had that done. Glad you saved it.

picked up the front wheels, waiting to get the frame notched before ordering the beadlock rears.

photo.jpg

Going to get a billet 6780 and take the 100lb TSM weight break. I'm gonna list the 6776 for sale, it's never been used.