You can type here any text you want

My New Custom TTA Hood Insulation Pictures !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Looks nice..... I would like to see them offer one that mimics the indy badge or perhaps a bigger bird. Some of the bigger logo's can get obnoxious, so this one is nice.

Of course we all want one now :)

Like the insulator, but have a question for you Jan. Where can I get the weather stripping for the A-pillar cover? I'm putting in a boost gauge so I went to the junk yard and got a sacrafial cover but weather stripping is bad. Thanks Jicaju

Looks good Jan, I just recieved mine too. Havn't put it on yet. Looks like a big improvement over the stock piece.

Have same floor mats to match. ;)

By the way, how does it fit?

marc b; I know they done the rear white bird with TURBO underneath, they also have the rights to use the Indy winged tire I believe so just call them and ask.

Jicaju; For the a-pillar weather stripping I have not managed to get hold of that one either, they always seem to dry up .... I might have a look at my local home depot or similar to see what's avalible ....

paccio; Also got the floor mats and of course my custom embroidered headrests with the same logo ;) The hood insulation fits very well no issues, took about 5 min to instal.

I just ordered the same pad myself. I think I might need to refinance my house to pay for it. ;)

What logo came on the car from the factory? I bought mine used and the hood pad was plain.

Back