My new favorite TV series.

Doesn't look like it's hosted online...I guess there's always reruns or torrents (if you're ok with that sort of thing)

Saw it too....for the 2nd time last night. I'm not much for these newer TV shows but this one has definitely grasped my attention.

Yeah seen the first episode and liked it. Also, "Breaking Bad" on AMC is another good series.

justified, breaking bad and pacific

i was waiting for justified, i missed last season's breaking bad but pacific seems like it'll be good. wonder if it'll completment band of brothers.

It takes about 30 days, I read, for FX to put up thier stuff on demand. If you got cable with on demand prime time, the first episode is on that. I plan to watch it this weekend as I caught the 2nd one only!

Great show...

I like Southland, Fringe, 24, Human Target, Leverage, and shows like that...

Action and guns is cool;)

10-4 on Justified being a good show, I liked it too. I miss The Shield, so I hope it fills the gap.

24's last season:mad:. Dexter is a great show. I just started watching The Pacific and it is very good. Another one I like is Spartacus. It has a good mixture of T and A and fighting.;)

Justified is shaping up to be a great show. Timothy Olaphant was in a really good movie in the late 90's called Go. Highly recommend it.

Justified is shaping up to be a great show. Timothy Olaphant was in a really good movie in the late 90's called Go. Highly recommend it.
I'll look for that this week. The first time we actually saw Timothy was in "The Crazies" which actually tuned out to be a pretty good movie.

Very few TV shows grab my attention but "Justified" has me hooked. I did'nt even know Timothy Olyphant until we saw The Crazies.
Justified Trailer
I understand completely! It's fascinating how certain TV shows can truly captivate us. "Justified" had the same effect on me. His performance in "The Crazies" was unforgettable, even though I wasn't familiar with him before. Finding a show that engrosses you is always thrilling. I'm glad you enjoyed watching the complete season of "Justified," If you have any other show recommendations or topics to discuss, feel free to share!