You can type here any text you want

My new intake setup

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't know if your using alky or not but if you are any plans for alky nozzles in the spacer?

I wish someone would try that. I was afraid to try because I felt it would spray better further away from the intake. I have no proof to back that up though.

Still powder coating!:biggrin:

Attachments

• intakecoating.jpg
    intakecoating.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 283
If you put alky nozzles after the throttle body it will suck the alky in all the time. You would need a solenoid to be in line that opens at a boost setting or something of that sort.

If you put alky nozzles after the throttle body it will suck the alky in all the time. You would need a solenoid to be in line that opens at a boost setting or something of that sort.

Well then it would be a progressive system.:D More Vaccuum as you give it more throttle then more alky. You wouldn't even need a pump, just a hose in the tank like a syphon and your good to go. haha:D If only it was that easy.:rolleyes:

You will NEED to purchase a methanol compatable fuel (nitrous system) valve. I developed my system with the valve in place but after talking with Razor (who didn't understand over the phone how my system worked and where the nozzles were) he talked me out of using the valve. Boy did that cause me issues on start up!!!! I was using a MAF-Pro system and I thought it was flooding my engine. I spent many many hours trying to double-triple check wiring and even went back to a MAF and tried to get my car running. It would flood the cylinder so bad that i could pull a spark plug and light it on FIRE with a torch!:eek: I ended up throwing in the towel and went camping for a week. Well the time off and away got my brain working again, and it was an ah_HA! moment. I remembered WHY I had installed the nitrous valve inline to the injector plate. I got home and blocked off the alky system and the engine fired right up. I then hooked the alky system up and unplugged the fuel injector harness. I could run the car to 3200 rpm with the engine sucking alcohol through the 6 nozzles. It smelled up the shop like a Sprint car, but it was pretty cool.:cool: So......learn form my misfortune and be SURE to install a methanol compatable fuel valve in line or you are gonna have issues.:)

Back