You can type here any text you want

My qwest for the 10's on pump gas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PaCemkr86

WFO Racing
Staff member
Almost there.. still 17 degress of timming and 18 lbs of boost
10 psi launch. with a single nozzle alky contol kit.

Gonna put the 200r4 back in " has a transbrake and westcoast converter" while i go threw the th400.

Qwest for the 10's video

I guess a little more boost is in the cards?

FWIW I could run 21* of timing and 20# of boost without any problems without Alky. You should be good for several more # of boost with the Alky.

I guess a little more boost is in the cards?

FWIW I could run 21* of timing and 20# of boost without any problems without Alky. You should be good for several more # of boost with the Alky.

yeah im workin my way up there.. Still need to get a full pass with this conservative tune..
After the new year, I'm going to start on my race gas tune-up and crank the boost up more and launch it on the wood. Trying to make it to the end of year with having to work on the engine .. LOL

was that from midnight madness? I'll be back at SAR as soon as Santa bring me a trailer

Damn close, and you will get there with the other trans, no problem. i will see you there December 13th, hopefully. Good job, nice car bud

who is we?
Is John still out of town?

the other local turbo buick guys here in Corpus
4 of us went to Midnight Madness this saturday

John Pekar "disco stu": is still missing in action, in North Texas

Nice pass there Pace. I wont be able to make it on the 13th though, I got to work.

PaCemkr86, that's incredible! BTW, what size tires/rims are you running? I can't get traction for @$^& with my 26x10.5x15 ET Drags on 15x10 rims with 4.5bs. I was only wanting to run an 11.500 on pump gas. Our track usually isn't prepped all that great and I was wanting to step up to 28" slicks, but don't figure that 10" would fit. Congrats on the times, what's your 60's?

thanks !!
15x8's on 28x9's "soft compound" M5 i think

12psi in the slicks
1.50 60ft

Pace2.jpg

Gearing in the trans

I thought the 200r4s had better gearing compared to a TH400. I know the 400s are way stronger but will it hurt ur e.t.?

Back