You can type here any text you want

my sons 2 tone idea

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heavy D

My 8 year old wants to 2 tone the GN. I love the idea. Heres what he came up with after I gave him some drawings to color. I love the colors together, trying to decide which one I like the best, Im leaning towards #2.

regalpaint2.jpg

regalpaint1.jpg

Instead of black/white try it in black/silver. That would be my choice.

You guys are overlooking the most important part of the paint job...HE IS 8 YEARS OLD. He came up with a cool azz 2 tone design at 8. I believe we have found the next Chip Foose...

I think #1 with the White/ black. Put a silver pearl on the white and a purple/dark red pearl on the black.

Tell your son you are very proud of him, he did a great job. He can hang out in my garage anytime.

Coach

Thanks coach, I am very proud of him. He loves drawing trucks and cars all the time, and he loves music. He is very creative. He loves anything with wheels on it. Now maybe someone can teach him how to paint and I'll be set :biggrin:

Oh yea, he likes #1 better than #2 also...

My wife is a 2nd grade teacher & was impressed with both the coloring and the fact that he came up with 2 different designs. They both look great. I am leaning toward #2.

you kid is dope dude! I like them both, to think about an 8 year old designing makes me smile...the future may be safe after all.

Thanks coach, I am very proud of him. He loves drawing trucks and cars all the time, and he loves music. He is very creative. He loves anything with wheels on it. Now maybe someone can teach him how to paint and I'll be set :biggrin:

Oh yea, he likes #1 better than #2 also...

IMO if HE likes #1 there is now way I would paint it #2 (even though I like #2 better!) Reward the kid for the GOOD work! Tell him Great Work!

Good job, kid :D

I like #1 better. #2 looks a little too "80's Car Craft" for me. Not picking on his drawings at all, they're great! Just that in an actual application the first one appeals to me more :)

Your son has more talent than I have ever had.
Hell I can't even read my writing let alone draw..:biggrin:
I should have been a doctor.

yeah, 2 is cool but looks really dated. straight outta the 80's.

and that son of yours has some skill. cultivate it and you could very well have the next foose!

Back