You can type here any text you want

My stock block 70mm turbo on E-85 only Vs 10.70 Nova

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes Rmar stock feed & return. & yes on a stock motor it's going to take a lot more boost & timing to get her screaming to make some good power lol.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

23psi with a stock engine is mid 11's. Doesn't matter if you have a TE44 or a 70. It will take 27psi+ to go into the 10's unless the car is light.
It's not light that's for sure, That's why i think its just a 11.50 car. Still pretty good for a stocker. The guy who sold it to me said it was a 10.90 car, i dought it would be even at 30 psi...i would have to see it to believe it...and just a time slip won't cut it either unless i knew the guy was on the up and up. Most of the time it's just said for a sale. I've had enough of these car to tell when i have the real deal. Not that this one isn't fun and nice to drive, i just don't think it's worth the chance to blow it up to just push it to it's limits. Fat is safe. Bigger Injectors and different timing and a shit ton of boost and it might be a different story...:eek:

You'll get to the point where your going to be limited due to the heads, cam & intake lol. My car's for sale if anyone is interested 9.3's so far & is faster then that & runs on E85.

Yes Rmar stock feed & return. & yes on a stock motor it's going to take a lot more boost & timing to get her screaming to make some good power lol.

Hell I like screamers.....:D

You'll get to the point where your going to be limited due to the heads, cam & intake lol. My car's for sale if anyone is interested 9.3's so far & is faster then that & runs on E85.

Pm me your price. I sent u a pm also anyways

Back