You can type here any text you want

my stock brakes need a over haul....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GNasty

Is their any "upgrades" i have heard about blazer swaps, but not sure on what that means..

Where can i find some info about this?

What size are the stock rotors?

Is their any "upgrades" i have heard about blazer swaps, but not sure on what that means..

Where can i find some info about this?

What size are the stock rotors?

Blazer and LS1 swaps are swapping the brakes from a Blazer or Camaro (forget the years, but a search will do you wonderfully) onto your TR. Some have told me that the engineering behind the ls1 is "iffy" (I can provide you with the science/engineering behind that notion if you message me) and on the contrary tons of people are doing it (sound like I'm trying to get you to smoke weed lol) anywaysssssssssssssss

Stock rotors are 10" dia. Gbodyparts dot com has a stock replacement 10.5" dia rotor... I'm looking into the dual piston calipers from Performance Disc Brakes from Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC) as the stock are only single piston... which is a no-no for our cars' torque and power!!

As you probably know, there are 3 "major" TR forums.... I personally use this one for suspension, brake and turbo info.

ok i just read the 10 page thread on the blazer swap...

now i am looking for something called the ls1 swap??

sorry i tried searching ls1 and nothing came up :(

sorry, just trying to learn as much as possible!!!!

Back