My Turbo 6.0 LY6 4l80e build

Thanks fellas! Tuner came by and I got her cranked up and front end on...!!! She's got oil pressure!! Pics and vid soon!!

10392411_10201264291128620_1391090429951836633_n.jpg

I bent the bracket back a touch and was able to get away with it. I used the B&M cable and opened up the the gear selector a little bit. you will need the stock bracket on 2004r transmission then fab up a small L bracket to work with the cable nut on the trans end of the B&M cable.
The stock cable will not work as it will be stretched too far. I recently seen Hurst makes a double ended eyelid cable which will probably work even better than the B&M.

Seats are GTO 05-06.

Last edited:
Looks like a well thought out quality project and you have made great progress in that amount of time.

Love this build, I am looking a doing something similar with the Vintage Air, 6.0L/4L80E, and single turbo. May have some questions for you as I begin my build.

Well just measured for the driveshaft, and I need to order a hood soon!

I'm currently in the process of putting the interior in, rear LED light wiring, seat belts... all the little fun stuff!!

Well had a little set back... put the driveshaft in and trans not engaging. Checked lines and pump is not working... Pretty pissed off right now.