• Total voters
Whens this hapening?

Wednesday (Jan 30th)

BTW, anyone else think Kari is hot:D :D
mythbuster-kari.jpg

Wednesday (Jan 30th)

mythbuster-kari.jpg

I'd hit it... ever since the episode where she made a mold of herself for something, and she was in some sort of nylon body suit.... oohhh man, I don't remember the rest of that show from that point on..lol:tongue: :tongue: :D

The moment of truth is almost upon us!!!!

If Mythbusters screws this up, the internet as we know it will implode.

Wednesday (Jan 30th)

mythbuster-kari.jpg

Doood... ever since the first time I saw the show I've thought she was bangin' hot. I'd say that's one of the attractions to the show besides the myth busting.

Now that's solved what's the next big myth?:confused:

I have been following this thread and believe the plane will clearly fly since the forward motion is relative to the air and not to the ground/treadmill. yeah the wheels will spin faster, but to me it should take right off. That said, what happened on the mythbusters show?

I have been following this thread and believe the plane will clearly fly since the forward motion is relative to the air and not to the ground/treadmill. yeah the wheels will spin faster, but to me it should take right off. That said, what happened on the mythbusters show?

It flew just fine. The treadmill had no effect, just as about half the folks here thought it would.

You wait until after the show to say you thought all along it would fly?!?:eek:

I missed the show too

I'll bet the pilot was surprised when the plane took off being he didn't think it would. :eek: