You can type here any text you want

Napa Heater Hoses Cont.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

So got some of the hoses today, got the smaller heater hoses that connects to the heater core in the firewall.

Looking at them and as far as I can remember 99.9% chance these are made by the exact same manufacturer as the $150 USD set ... Gates I beleive. Markings are identical, even the Napa sticker on the hose is in the same place where I can see someone removed the sticker on my 3-4 times more expensive one I got back home in good old England ....

Anyway, the radiator hoses (top and bottom) should be with me tomorrow as they had to UPS them directly from Gates (only about 60 or so in stock total but I'm sure they will do more of them when they run out).

So this way I got a spare set for under 1/3 total than I paid for my other set over a year ago and it's still sitting in my garage waiting to be installed ...

Picked up the 2 radiator hoses today and they too look spot on, will be interesting to compare when I get back home next weekend ...

Thanks to all for checking into this. Can they order them in the store?

Thanks for the help,

Jason

Yes they can order them for you in the store, that is what I did Tuesday this week and got them today. They had to call Gates direct as they did not have them in their own warehouse, had to pay $6 for UPS 2nd day.

Ok thanks. I think it's kinda underhanded what carmotorsports did. Buying gates and making a killing on them? :mad:

Jason

I ordered a complete set on Saturday...~$61 picking them up Wednesday (tomorrow). The guy at my local NAPA said they were indeed were all GATES hoses :cool:

So glad I didn't spend the $160 :rolleyes:

Scott

Back