NASCAR TV coverage

Rebel

Since it seems this portion of TB is dead, just thinking, what does everybody think of the NASCAR TV coverage and availability where you live?

Endless hours of drivel, prior to the race is getting old...Good to have the surfing button!
Notice how tite the camera coverage is? Don't want folks to see the dramatic drop in attendance.

Endless hours of drivel, prior to the race is getting old...Good to have the surfing button!
Notice how tite the camera coverage is? Don't want folks to see the dramatic drop in attendance.

X2

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

Dead? :confused: As my dad use to call it Roundy round racing... boring! What ch is NHRA on?

I'd rather watch reruns of Street Outlaws.

i don't like that you not only need a cable or satellite package to watch it, but you also generally need to upgrade to at least the next higher package to be able to watch it... i don't think NBCsn is a bottom tier channel on any cable or satellite package.. i have never watched the 47 hours of practice, qualifying, and pre-race chatter that goes on. well, maybe the occasional practice or qualifying session if it happens to be on when i'm not doing anything, but i don't watch it to the point of boredom..

one thing that really bugged me was the coverage of the truck series race at Eldora... i work nights, so i had set my dvr to record the qualifying heat races.. all was well and good until they decided to switch networks from FS2 to FS1 right in the middle of a lap in the LCQ race- the channel guide didn't say that the coverage on FS1 started until later, so i didn't get to see the last half of what looked like a pretty intense race.. i got to see the feature- which was awesome- but i was robbed of seeing the LCQ because they figured that some sport that no one cares about was more important..

my cable bill is $95 and I do not get the extra cost channel for nascar, so I just said to heck with it, and stopped watching, or listening, got tired of rules changes in the middle of a race, also, money is more important than racing or safety.
nascar is dead

I'm so pathetic. I couldn't stand not knowing what the 4 car was doing at Dover. I resorted to Race Buddy with MRN in the background. While the GN needs put back together and the yard needs mowed. I figured I was on a roll, our local HS football team won, Penn State won, and for our family: Jets, Redskins, and Chargers all won. Harvick's win was icing on the cake. The grass will still grow and the GN will probably always need repairs!!!!