You can type here any text you want

Nasty Car Wreck

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
not real. Look at the guardrail that is IN the car.. See it flattened and black paint on it??
Now look at the pics outside before and after it. NO guardrail damage at all and NO paint on it. Sorry its a photoshop..

No photoshop.

It's real.

It happened in DFW last year. I saw it on the local news and looked on the internet for pictures but couldn't find any.

The car went through 70 feet of guardrail and the idiot and his passenger walked away unhurt.

After careful review of the pictures I believe the photos are untouched.

Angles, lighting, background features all contribute to my opinion, especially when there is a close up and a far-away shot of the same scene(last two pics)

The occupants are very fortunate to survive. I think the driver lost an arm. It says that in the thread later on.

i'd have to say not real, at least not these pics anyways. i could see the gard rail not being black in places, maybe an oil line rubed through or something like that just as the car stoped and only blackend a small part of the guard rail, but i don't see how its physically possible to flatten some parts while other parts look new.

70 feet? what were they doing 200mph sounds a bit hard to belive although i wouldnt' be suprised if something similar to this did happen.

Somebody needs to come back with an AP photo or an article on this crash....

Although everyones' point of views are pretty good.

Remember, the black smear and blood on the rail is the other side of the rail that you see in all the other pics.

Originally posted by 2 QK 4 U
Somebody needs to come back with an AP photo or an article on this crash....

Although everyones' point of views are pretty good.

Remember, the black smear and blood on the rail is the other side of the rail that you see in all the other pics.

It didn't even make the newspaper. The local FOX affiliate had it on their weekend newscast. I looked on the web for the next couple of days, including in the honda forums and nobody ever posted the pictures.

It was right around the time 2fast2furious was released.

See this post from September where I mention this very wreck.

It happened on highway 190 in the Plano/Richardson area.

The driver didn't "lose an arm". He got sliced by the guardrail but walked away from the wreck.

Back