You can type here any text you want

Nasty DSM vs Nitrous Camaro from a dig on the street.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[video=youtube;qcEpjOo3fi4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcEpjOo3fi4[/video]

I wonder if it helps or hurts since it get a bigger "bounce" from the suspension unloading

No Surprise LS Cars are meat on the hook around here too. The only thing they have that runs is their owners mouth. Cheep cheep cheep!!!!!!!!!!!

No Surprise LS Cars are meat on the hook around here too. The only thing they have that runs is their owners mouth. Cheep cheep cheep!!!!!!!!!!!

That Eclipse is no joke, it has run 9.0 @152mph.

[video=youtube;mBwgigL1rrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBwgigL1rrw[/video]

There are a couple of DSMs from Louisville area pretty bad a$$.

LOL at the street. It is a good location. Never realized how "sloppy" it is. If that DSM is that fast the LS1 is not slow by any means.

Going to have disagree with you Lonnie on the LS stuff being slow..some of the owners are cocky, but the LS based stuff for pushrods can be made nasty fast..

when I see DSM's dominating like that. Makes me wish I kept mine. I ran 10.79 before getting kicked off track. I know it had 10.50's in it that night. I ended up selling it when my wife told me she was pregnant with my baby girl.

Hopefully the GN will fill that void, and still be able to comfortably get groceries and go to cruises. :)

That's funny lonnie has more faith in the dsm numbers than the ls car:)

Neither are a slouch

The problem with the LS cars are there are so many of them. Probably 1000 of them for every 1 fast one. You never know which one you will get but the odds are in your favor.

Back when street racing was all we did. The AWD DSM's had to be respected. They were gonna get you 3 cars out of the gate and since we ran 1/8 you had to be on your game.

The problem with the LS cars are there are so many of them. Probably 1000 of them for every 1 fast one. You never know which one you will get but the odds are in your favor.

We rarely agree but you are dead on. Maybe a little low on the 1000 to 1

Back