You can type here any text you want

Nasty EZ Street Procharged Firebird T/A on the dyno..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ill race him :)

I will be racing him:biggrin:

The car is too violent, power comes on way to fast to run on radials. They are swapping pullies and converters to tame it down a little. He'll be at a race next weekend so I'll see it in action. Should be interesting.

557ci BBChevy with an F3 Procharger on Alky. Engine will make in the 2500 range

I will be racing him:biggrin:

The car is too violent, power comes on way to fast to run on radials. They are swapping pullies and converters to tame it down a little. He'll be at a race next weekend so I'll see it in action. Should be interesting.

557ci BBChevy with an F3 Procharger on Alky. Engine will make in the 2500 range

It's a good thing you went to the SB2 heads and bigger turbo now that they are allowing a Procharged BBC on alky to run in that class:eek: How much does he have to weigh with this combination??

It's a good thing you went to the SB2 heads and bigger turbo now that they are allowing a Procharged BBC on alky to run in that class:eek: How much does he have to weigh with this combination??

That's why I went ahead and upgraded now. I'll have to have a lot more power than last year to even have a shot at going rounds.

All Big Blocks, Turbo and blower cars are at 3200

BBC on alky with F3 blower 3200
Small block with turbo, still only 94mm inlet 3200:rolleyes:

That is nice but, let's see what Dusty has for him!
There is only one Alabmer Slammer!!!
To be serious I was blown away like the fan on the first pull!!!:eek:

That's why I went ahead and upgraded now. I'll have to have a lot more power than last year to even have a shot at going rounds.

All Big Blocks, Turbo and blower cars are at 3200

BBC on alky with F3 blower 3200
Small block with turbo, still only 94mm inlet 3200:rolleyes:

It kinda sux that the bb guys can weigh what the small block guys have to.
I here there maybe another new face in that class this year sometime.

It kinda sux that the bb guys can weigh what the small block guys have to.
I here there maybe another new face in that class this year sometime.

It will be several. David Reese has the same combo as Brady except it's a 632 or 615 Fulton on Alky with the F3 in a Mustang Coupe. Brandon May took his turbo motor out of his L/S T-bird and I hear it's in a Mustang.

They'll have a hard time competing with Stack in the Monte if they can't get all that power to the ground. We'll be in Hattiesburg this weekend with Stack. He went a 4.92 at 154 Sunday in testing in ORSCA trim with the 94mm plug.

It will be several. David Reese has the same combo as Brady except it's a 632 or 615 Fulton on Alky with the F3 in a Mustang Coupe. Brandon May took his turbo motor out of his L/S T-bird and I hear it's in a Mustang.

They'll have a hard time competing with Stack in the Monte if they can't get all that power to the ground. We'll be in Hattiesburg this weekend with Stack. He went a 4.92 at 154 Sunday in testing in ORSCA trim with the 94mm plug.

Dusty,

Is that still the same "94MM" turbo as last year?

Dusty,

Is that still the same "94MM" turbo as last year?

Yes it is. Same combo as last year. It's got some more boost left as well. He just has to run more pressure to the gates to get the boost up where it'll run at without the plug. You can tell the plug is a restriction, we just don't know how much.

Back