You can type here any text you want

Nasty LT1 SS Camaro in some street/strip action.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTYwhYOOff8[/YOUTUBE]

This car was definitely a nasty street car that beat several fast rides down here before the guy went away to jail for some shady stuff. Car had a 383ci stroked LT1 motor on a big shot (400) and even though it was a 6spd car it got the job done on the street.:eek:

Sweet vid!:biggrin:

I thought LT1`s didn`t run? :wink: That one sure does... err did.:)

hmmmmm, showing your times is "top secret"?????

If you street race for cash money it is. In any event, I can tell you this car easily trapped 140+mph in the 1/4 mile based on some of the cars he ran and beat on the street.

If you street race for cash money it is. In any event, I can tell you this car easily trapped 140+mph in the 1/4 mile based on some of the cars he ran and beat on the street.

I watched the video and if you lined up 5 black z-28's in front of me I still couldn't tell you witch one was in this video.....I don't see the point of hiding the times.......oh well, just my opinion.

I watched the video and if you lined up 5 black z-28's in front of me I still couldn't tell you witch one was in this video.....I don't see the point of hiding the times.......oh well, just my opinion.

Part of it was him trying to "stir the pot" by not showing the times he ran. He had the local F-body club and other local racers on their toes until he was arrested. As I said though it's not too difficult to figure out this car was fast especially knowing the times of the cars he ran against.

Part of it was him trying to "stir the pot" by not showing the times he ran. He had the local F-body club and other local racers on their toes until he was arrested. As I said though it's not too difficult to figure out this car was fast especially knowing the times of the cars he ran against.

No argument, it looks like it runs pretty good.....

Was he arrested for the "off track speeding"?

Does anyone know what track that is on his first run? Man that track looks a little sketchy with the trees kinda hanging over the track and the catwalk over the track. I love it though!!

Does anyone know what track that is on his first run? Man that track looks a little sketchy with the trees kinda hanging over the track and the catwalk over the track. I love it though!!

Not sure on the name of the track, but I'm pretty sure it is somewhere in Utah.

This is pretty funny seeing this video on here. I've never seen any of that footage. I've raced Brandon a couple times years ago, and it was a quick LT1 car. The only time I saw it run at the track was when they weren't posting times(midnight drags). The last time I seen the car run... maybe 3 years ago, I wouldn't say it was any faster than 11.0's, but who knows now. If that track lined with trees is in Utah, I've never been told about it. But, alot of those street races were in the South Salt lake area... back when street racing was actually fun.

I stumbled across this thread from google. I'm formerly known as "reloaded bullitt". I filmed all his FL street races in-car for him. Was a cool-ass kid, just couldn't trust him. He's locked up for a long time. People asked about what track that was filmed at. That wasn't even his car and it has been proven. The real owner came onto snapoffracing.com and told the truth. Here's the link:

real owner's name is Jordan Musser.

Back