Nasty Malibu Grudge car

fastbart

Trade for this? Malibu runs 5.17 just last sunday, should run 4.90s with the bars on it! Not bad either for a street car? lol If your willing to trade tk for tk?? Let me know what you got, my car need's NOTHING!!!! lol Ad #1645128

((( New Vid Car )))
New vid: YouTube - Malibu beat's Duster! car went 8.19 at 157 with 350hp hit and let off!

CAR- 79 MALIBU ALL STEEL EXCEPT HOOD, CHASSIS WORK DONE BY KIM SMITH.
MOTOR- 572ci FULTON WITH 2 STAGES, SPEEDTECH PLATE AND FOGGER. MOTOR HAS ABOUT 12 PASSES ON IT.
TRANS- SID NEAL POWERGLIDE 1:80 STRAIGHT CUT WITH ULTRA BELL 6 PASSES NEAL CHANCE CONVERTER 6 PASSES
12-BOLT w/ MOSER INTERNALS 4:30 PRO GEAR, 35 SPLINE MOSER AXLES, Wilwood Discs all four corners
MSD DIGITAL IGNITION and all wiring in place for 2 NOS kits
WHEELS-ALUMI STARS FRONT & BACK ON REAR, ALUMINUM CENTER. SANTUFF REAR SHOCKS, TRZ UPPER AND LOWER ARMS, CAR RUNS LOW 5s ON TRUE 10.5 ON THE BUMPER 400ft/ NOW HAS WHEELIE BARS NOW SHOULD RUN 4??

The Motor is an Gene Fulton's heads bring Pro Stock technology, and design to Sportsman racing and contribute to this engine generating a tremendous 1,150 horsepower and 850 ft/lbs of torque on motor only, Also has 2 stage's/ speedtech plate, and fogger

Merlin Cast Iron Block

Fulton's Exclusive Design in BB2 XTR HEADS

Fulton's CNC Installed Bronze Lifter Bores Sleeves

Fulton's CNC Porting Anti-Reversion Technology

4340 Forged Steel Internal Balanced Crankshaft

4340 Manley H-Beam Rods w/ARP 2000 Bolts

Fulton's Spec Pistons

Fulton's Spec Ring Sets

Clevite 77 Series Performance Rod/Main Bearings

Fulton's Spec Steel Billet 7/4 Swap F.O. Roller Camshaft

Crower/Isky Solid Roller Lifters

Moroso Wet Sump Oiling System (588 HR- Milodon)

ATI Internal Harmonic Damper

Fulton's Logo Valve Covers Sheetmetal/Billet Rail

Fulton's Manley Titanium Intake & Exhaust Valves w/Titanium Retainers

Jesel Shaft Mounted Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms

Single 4 Barrel Dom Carburetor

Plz serious inquries only, thxs for looking

damn, i was gonna say that i would trade you my 86 national that i just did a mild frame off with a bunch of go fast parts and fresh motor, but i think your car might still be worth more.

damn, i was gonna say that i would trade you my 86 national that i just did a mild frame off with a bunch of go fast parts and fresh motor, but i think your car might still be worth more.
lol I have just paid $30k for the motor alone, it has only 13 passes on it car will run alot fast once dailed in! But thx's alot for looking, also don't hurt to add cash with a trade?? lol