Nats Alky Kit special

very nice T shirts !!! Julio wouldn't send me one !!! :mad: Thank God I know someone higher up there :biggrin: really like the plug and play set up .. good for old people that can't read and follow directions :cool:

very nice T shirts !!! Julio wouldn't send me one !!! :mad: Thank God I know someone higher up there :biggrin: really like the plug and play set up .. good for old people that can't read and follow directions :cool:

Yeah nothing like not reading the instructions and getting all tangled up in one of them newfangled t-shirts! I feel your pain old man :D

I may have missed it in the thread, but can the T-shirts be purchased at BG? If so I'll have to have someone stop by for me. ;)

Glenn,
yes shirts will be there. And shirts will also be mailed out. mailing fee is 3.00. If your in need of someone picking it up for you, send me a PM with your size, and i'll set aside a shirt with your name on it. The specialty sizes like 2xl and 3xl.. as well as mediums there are not a lot in those sizes.

Thanks for the support.

Julio
I want the Nats Special , 3xl t-shirt! I need to reload my pay-pal account in
order to buy the special. It takes 3-5 buiness days to go in my account!
Send me a pm if we can hook it up!!!

1quickvsix

NEW PAC controller.. all plug in. Now making remote mounting installations easier.. and in the event of damage.. makes for easy removal.

Plug-n-play :D

How long have you had the plug in plays? I havent opened mine yet, and was wondering if it was a plug and play or the older style. I believe I bought the two kits end of Feb/begin of April?
Thanks,
Tony