NC area - Nov 12th meet

did you say sharif?? is he from Chapel Hill?? Just curious. My friend was telling me about a guy that deals with GN's. He is a State Trooper (my buddy)
Jason

Probably the same guy (can'y imagine the name Sharif Rahimtoola is very common in these parts) He lives in Pittsboro and he and his brother run a BP station/garage in Chapel Hill. he's pretty good on these cars, done a TON of stuff for my beast.

thats him

Thats him. My buddy told me that he always has GN's around him and that he can work some magic with them. In fact, I told my friend to ask him if he knew of any propects on a nice GN and if he knew anyone looking for a nice stang. Its a small world. Thanks guys. Hope I will have one by then. If I don't, I would be glad to hitch a ride in a bad ass GN.
Thanks again.
Jason

No Show

Hey sorry it took me so long to post back. I cannot make this weekend, to many things going on. Ofcourse there Buick related, my project is getting out of hand and I need to work on the car while I'm still in the states. I will be headed to the Mid-East in the summertime, I'd like to have the hunk O' $hit running by then. I will keep checking to see when you guys get together next, hopefully I will be able to come up and check out the fast rides.

having fun

I just wanted to tell you guys that I really hated missing todays event. Thanks for the invite and I hope I get a chance to meet you all in the near future. Do you guys go to high point on thursday night or to piedmont??If so, let me know and I could meet you all sometime. I cannot wait to ck. out all of those nices GN's. They look and sound nice.
Until then, stay safe and have fun.

Jason
'92LX convert.
'86GT

It was a good turnout and a good time all around. Next month will be the Mooresville test&tune, don;t know what to do for Jan yet. Beach trip has been moved up to mid-April (so as not to conflict w/bike week;check the yahoo page for updates) Hope to see you at the track maybe??

Hate that you missed. Now Pat is posting derogatory pictures of me on the board, whats up with that Pat :confused: Care to answer... Writing captions under my picture. Thats not cool man.

sydwyndr said:
Hate that you missed. Now Pat is posting derogatory pictures of me on the board, whats up with that Pat :confused: Care to answer... Writing captions under my picture. Thats not cool man.
HAHA! Where are the pics? I want to see those! Funny...

I see some new (for me at least) folks posting to this subject. If any of you are interested in joining our YahooGroup, please let me know. You can sign up yourself or, if you give me some basic info, I can sign you up. The name is GM_TURBO6 and we are located at www.yahoogroups.com. This is a neat way to communicate with all the members via e-mail.
Conrad Carter
alphaenvirmgt
704-983-2302 (office)

ps...those that missed the meeting at Cheryl's house on the 12th REALLY MISSED OUT! Good food, great fellowship, sharp cars, fantastic weather. Don't get better than that.

pss...there were several people at Cheryl's that don't appear to be members as well. Can I sign you up?