Neat Buick Clock!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
My daughter had this made for her and one for me!

clock.JPG

Nice, if she wants to make another let me know..

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Great concept Nick.....about 6 years ago when I did a deal with Don Garlits and ZPPLus I bought over 300 of his hemi connecting rods out of his top fuel dragster. Had him sign every one of them. I got maybe 75 left....rods are slightly larger than the Buicks....

I had someone drop a clock in each of the two I have on my desk at home and work.

work you a deal...

I will send you a Garlits signed connecting rod (no clock) have your daughter make me a Buick one....the Garlits one stands on its side its thick enough as I sold out of the pistons I had....

let me know....

Granted Don is not a Buick guy but his record is well respected in top fuel...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

send me private email denniskirban@yahoo.com with your address info if agreeable...

Thanks Dennis, we will work out this deal!

I have been drag racing for over 50 years and Don Garlits is an icon for all his accomplishments, both on and off the track , and I will be proud to have his signed rod among my collection of racing memorabilia. :)

kirban again....

Nick I sent you the Garlits rod today UPS ground...listen we have our Spring Open House April 22nd...I like to have one for our raffle and give you credit...or I can trade you something as I think it would be a unique item for the raffle...

Your call

this is my 30th year.......hard to believe....

I remember when the GTOs were 30 years old

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban again....

Nick I sent you the Garlits rod today UPS ground...listen we have our Spring Open House April 22nd...I like to have one for our raffle and give you credit...or I can trade you something as I think it would be a unique item for the raffle...

Your call

this is my 30th year.......hard to believe....

I remember when the GTOs were 30 years old

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Jeeze, Dennis.....are you hinting that you're...... "old?":cautious::ROFLMAO:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Every once in a while, I can make my good buddies here laugh.....thank you, thank you kindly. I'll be here all week, free admission.....take a seat and enjoy the show.....not sure of my next appearance, folks!:p

Bruce '87 Grand National