You can type here any text you want

Neat little GT6776 Spool-up video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BEATAV8

The Engine Whisperer
Hey the brakes work good!
GT6776RH with a PTC 9.5" non-lock, just testing the spool on the foot brake in my driveway.

Very nice. Wish my bb70gtq would do that. Not real impressed with my spool.
I have a Art Carr 3200 nl stall now but i got a 3600 nl used off the board I would like to try. The only thing stopping me is the guy that I bought it from switched to a Pats just like you. I'm wondering why.

The only thing stopping me is the guy that I bought it from switched to a Pats just like you. I'm wondering why.

Not a Pat's, it's a PTC. :cool:
The thing is loosey goosey down low but still pulls down hard on the shifts. I don't know how they do it but I like it.

That is a nice clip. They,or you, should add it to the sticky about the 6776. Good post!

I just purchased 1 off of Dusty as well! Cant wait...
Thanks Dusty!

Finally an example of the insanity.

Thats the reason why I tell anybody that will listen about a 6776. Instant 20lbs. with just a snap of the throttle. I agree that some street driving would be even more impressive. If U want to go out and take some video with a promise of no tickets let me know. I think a good ride in a car might motivate me to get in the garage.

I agree that some street driving would be even more impressive. If U want to go out and take some video with a promise of no tickets let me know.

Even better yet a trip to the track! Should be ready in 3 weeks or so.

Steve, what is that sound when you let off the gas. Like a hamster wheel ?
I have the same sound at 3100 RPM's.

Yes it's compressor surge. When the throttle blade closes, all the compressed air in the intercooler and the pipes flows backwards through the still-spinning compressor wheel and makes that goofy sound.

Okay Steve...enough is enough. The natives are getting restless with all the "Spooling envy" that you are causing. Please delete this video fom all 10 sections you posted in.:D :D :D

HEHEHE!

:D :D :D

I saw somebody posted it over on the other site too.

Back