You can type here any text you want

Neat little GT6776 Spool-up video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Very nice.
Say.....
I didn't know you also had a Torrid Red Goat??

Hmmmm

Sweet spool up. I can't wait to get my trans and converter installed. Maybe I'll have spool up like that again someday.

Patrick

Very nice. Wish my bb70gtq would do that. Not real impressed with my spool.
I have a Art Carr 3200 nl stall now but i got a 3600 nl used off the board I would like to try. The only thing stopping me is the guy that I bought it from switched to a Pats just like you. I'm wondering why.
Id call Dusty Bradford. He will get you into a converter that will be nearly ideal or perfect for you the first time. It will work down low and up top. You need a solid 3500-3600 stall at zero boost/vacuum to get lightning spool with the 70GTQ BB. Your tune has to be right on also. Ive seen a bad tune cause spool up to take up to 8 seconds longer than it should:eek: .

Very nice. Wish my bb70gtq would do that. Not real impressed with my spool.
I have a Art Carr 3200 nl stall now but i got a 3600 nl used off the board I would like to try. The only thing stopping me is the guy that I bought it from switched to a Pats just like you. I'm wondering why.

Send me a PM with your combo and I'll get you something that works.

Dusty

Back