NEC Pentium 133 Laptops

I'll take one for direct scan if any are left way down here at the bottom.

Geoff

Dang! I wish I had more of these, but the most I will have available will be 4. I'll reply to the first posters / emailers / PM'ers when they are ready.

Thanks,
Mike

Wow! I have gotten tons of responses on these things. All I can say now is give me a little more time to get these checked out. I haven't responded to any PM's or emails yet, but when these are ready I will respond to the first date stamped responses.

Originally posted by BuickMike
Wow! I have gotten tons of responses on these things. All I can say now is give me a little more time to get these checked out. I haven't responded to any PM's or emails yet, but when these are ready I will respond to the first date stamped responses.

I think Arizona people should move to the front of the line.:cool:

Update:

So far 2 needed CMOS batteries which I replaced. I'm putting Windows 98 SE on them since I can't find my Windows 95 CD.

Another laptop has a dead main battery. It works perfect otherwise, but you'll need to keep it plugged in. I'll sell it for $20 plus shipping if anyone's interested.

I should have them all ready and start the reply process no later than Sunday.

Originally posted by turbotwister
Ill definetely take one.let me know.ill send payment right out.
email,PM or call me at 732-814-8227 when your ready.

thanks,nick

I am still interested.let me know when you have the final tally on what you are selling.

thanks,nick

Sales Pending

I contacted the first to respond via email. If I do not hear back from them by Sunday, I will work my way down the list.

I will be take it weather it has the power cord or not for 20 and pay the shipping gladly Daniel