You can type here any text you want

Need a set of off center wide rods

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tim Barnum

Does anyone have a set of 6.5 off center wide journal rods they could part with? If so let me know. Thanks Tim

Old ohio George called me the other day and i think he still has some new ones:D He wants some pretty good money for them though:eek: Give the old boy a call 937-233-0353 He still has well over 50 complete stage motors and cranks,new blocks ECT:cool:
Thats the only ones i know of right now at least:(

Thanks for the info. By the way i seen the post about the mid 9sec stock rod and crank car. I was wondering if there is a web sight to see the car? Thanks Tim

I seen a post from someone a while back that said they could or knew someone that could make on center rods off center. Please let me know. Thanks Tim

Originally posted by geno
Old ohio George called me the other day and i think he still has some new ones:D He wants some pretty good money for them though:eek: Give the old boy a call 937-233-0353 He still has well over 50 complete stage motors and cranks,new blocks ECT:cool:
Thats the only ones i know of right now at least:(

Geno

He has some S2 motors:confused:
The last time i spoke with him he had 2 left
1 virgin and 1 with a blemish on #2 cylinder both off-centers
What a guy, here is the price you want it or not, i had to laugh. :D

Ohio George is like that. He has had those two blocks for a long time and will probably have them a while longer. He is definitely not the cheapest with his stuff.....But you should see his shop!! This guy has EVERYTHING for a Stage 2 V6 Buick.

You couldn't meet a nicer guy. I drove 4 hours to his shop for some machine work. He toured me through the whole place. Oh yeah, Top Quality machine work too.

Dave

Back