need a shop in AUSTIN, anyone?

Disco Stu,

Talked to the track today and they said no can do.. sorry man.. too may people on the waiting list. They even knew that I raced before and said that they couldn't help.

PS.. if any of your fast customers are wanting a TH400. I have a setup for sale. Just needing to add a transbrake.

John
jnguyensmu@gmail.com

disco stu,

i just moved from austin to south texas, and i just got my first GN a couple of weeks ago. you have a wicked nice shop, and i'll be hitting you up for some help/advice/service with an engine swap i'm planning in the future.

Like to give a shout out to John (Disco Stu) for transforming my bone stock 86T into one hell of a daily driver that now has an affliction for alky...:D

After reading this post, I gave John a call, told him what my goals were with the car, generated a parts list, and had him do a turn key job on the project. He provided one on one attention to my car and kept me informed throughout the process. The bottom line, he's a straight up guy that does quality work and knows how to make these TR's fly.

JB

i can vouch for John also.. we have been friends since i got into the Buick scene and he has been a big help to me... :cool:

I dropped my GN off yesterday. Great shop. John is doing a killer job on a roll cage for Luis. Best I have seen on a TR.

Zac

Good luck with the shop John- no doubt destined to succeed. And nice pictures, thanks for sharing. Hopefully you'll still bring some cars down around to SAR on occasion :)

TurboTR