Need a stage 2 built anywhere in the state!!

bonecheck

workaholic
Ill travel from austin, almost anywhere, to get a badboy motor built by an expert. looking to get my car into mid 9's (running street legal setup), but with the available power to tune and drop into high 8's with the right suspension mods later. Got it set up to do a motor transplant now, because of all the helpful advise from this site last year. Any help would be awesome!!

-kyle

I can probably point you in a direction to one of several builders... depends on how knowledgeable you are and how much work you intend on doing yourself?
this build is going to cause you to upgrade most everything on your car you realize this? asking for 9 second and faster power is not easy.

Importantly, how fast have you already been?

Don't know if this will help but Rhere and Morrison is still in the DFW area and they built the Indy engines.;) That's whod built my first V6 back in the 80's.:D

they did v6's back then for sure, but I wouldn't go to them for anything but machine work. Plenty of vendors and hobbyists here that are more current on cams/technologies for our motors. besides, they could only build the motor and that's it.

by the way, chris lyons has a turnkey 8 second motor for sale - cheaper than a new build for sure if you're really wanting to make 1000hp.