You can type here any text you want

Need chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

paccio

What is the best chip to run on our cars?Bought my car last september need to get a chip for it. Previous owner had one in it but

Don't know what it is. He said it for the trans to shift tighter.

Thanks guys for any help

Phil

I second Jim Testa, I was using his chips last year and he got me to 10.6 at almost 126mph before I ran out of fuel w/55's.

Also Eric at Turbotweak, I have some chips from him now for the 83's I went with and though I havent been to the track yet there are some neat features in the chips and run extreamly well. I hope to go considerably quicker this year.

Steve

The cheapest, easiest deal is the Thrasher. The "best" chip is the burner that will work with you on your combination and goal.
Jim Testa, Ericm Marshall (www.turbotweak.com) are 2 good starts. Joe Lubrant and Bob Bailey do great stuff too. Many of us still run Jay Carter chips.

It's not like 10 years ago where the pickings were slim. Again, you want someone who will talk to you about your combo and goals.

Back