You can type here any text you want

Need help from fellow member

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PSID6

I am considering a purchase of an 87 GN from AMc in Palatine, Illinois. I am looking for some feedback as to the company's reputation. And also help from a fellow turbo Buick member to possibly give the car an inspection as I am in the Northeast and will not be able to do so.

When did you need it looked at? I could squeeze it in Saturday A.M.

I hope they are cutting you a good deal though. For that price I can see from the pics and vid It would not pass my inspection...LOL

Well guys a few things have changed since this request I am trying to buy a house and my lender told me
Not to buy anything right now until the purchace is final. So when I am in the clear I will ask again,thanks to those that responded.

Well guys a few things have changed since this request I am trying to buy a house and my lender told me
Not to buy anything right now until the purchace is final. So when I am in the clear I will ask again,thanks to those that responded.

By any chance is this the car at the dealer ship with bunch of old school parts? for like 16K?

Prasad

the car is original and needs a restoration. paint is cracked and engine is dirty. the car runs great the interior is in good condition. the car is an original car. don't know the miles on it, saw it at a cruse night this year it is usually at the palatine cruse night on palatine rd and smith street 5pm til 9 pm.

Back