need help !!! just purchased a/c delete pulley but no bracket !

speedfreakv6

speedfreakv6
hey guys i just got what i thought was a/c delete pulley/bracket !!! i ordered the part # 10118713 that someone posted prior . well thay listed it on thread as pulley/bracket but all i got was the pulley !!! do i need a bracket ??? or does this bolt up to factory bracket somehow ???? please alittle help on this !!!! thank you !!

i have been searching and the only numbers i have found was what i got !!! i guess i will take pulley back and order the one off ebay !!! thanks guys for the help !!!

I ordered part #10118713 from GMPartsDirect not too long ago and it's the bracket and pulley...where did you get the part from?

my local speed shop !!! should i try g.m dealer ??? or just order off e bay ??? i will call and verify it comes with bracket !!! but thats been my luck lately !!! thank you !!

i just contacted local ac delco distibutor he has it in stock but that part # is pulley only no bracket ????? maybe gm changed it ????

ok i got it figured out !!! ive been dealing with idiots !!! i called my old parts guy from a buick dealer i worked at ,and he has it coming for me !!!! god what a headache !!!! MSDGN you were correct !!!! the ac delco distributor is a idiot !!!!!!! thanks again for all your help !!!

Think I'd steer clear of that AC Delco Dist...for Delco parts I go through the GM dealer (have a contact and get parts at about 33% discount) or use GMPartsDirect...depends on which one is cheaper and how fast I need the parts...