You can type here any text you want

Need Help On Suspension Setup

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
Ok, im looking at upgrading everything at once to get it done with.

i got everything figured out but the Front and Rear Springs. As far as the front goes i will be running the GBodyParts.com Tubular Lower & Upper Control Arms but that shouldn't matter. i dont want to lower the car i like the stock look so im just looking for a stock ride height

anyways i know kirban and a few other places sales springs but i can't figure out which ones to get. i have done some reasearch over the last few hours and figured i would make a post and then continue to search. anyways what springs should i get?

kirabans front and rears?
Gbodyparts front and rears?
moog suspension? fronts- 5600,5606? rears 5379,cc627?

please let me know.

I think that the height of the car is determined more by the SPRINGS than anything else...All the other accessories ( poly bushings, aftermarket upper and lower control arms, etc...) will without a doubt improve the driveability, but they won't have anything to do with the HEIGHT of the car.

Claude. :smile:

im just looking for info on the springs. which springs are the best, and which one keeps the stock ride height?

mine are worn out thats why i want to replace them

uh...for stock ride height I like....................stock springs

The best way!

im just looking for info on the springs. which springs are the best, and which one keeps the stock ride height?

mine are worn out thats why i want to replace them

You need to find a parts store that will allow you to go into the actual books and find out which spring came on the car and you'll need 1) diameter, 2) pigtail style, 3) height, 4) ID, 5) OD, then see if you can find a simular one that's maybe 1/2" lower with a 10% increase in stregnth to make it a little stiffer without being to hard.
If you don't want to go to this trouble get the stock ones.

And yes I've done it. Took about 3 hours but I'm a master mechanic.

Back