Need help tuning in Warren Mi.

Turbo6Smackdown

Is anyone in the SE portion of Michigan running a wide band O2, 2nd gen translator, Extender Extreme chip, and an alky kit with power logger?
I have no clue on how to tune this thing...
I'll pay money. Someone help me with this dam thing!

Is anyone in the SE portion of Michigan running a wide band O2, 2nd gen translator, Extender Extreme chip, alky kit with a power logger? I have no clue on how to tune this thing...
I'll pay money. Someone help me with this dam thing!
I don't want your money but I might be able to help.My car used to have an almost identical combination to yours.Just to be clear do you have the following; an ls1 maf, 2nd gen translator, alky control and a power logger? Is the power logger file loaded for a match with your laptop operating system? What operating system do you have on your laptop? Is your wide band configured and which one is it? Do you have enough fuel (gas) and what is your static fuel pressure? Is the car running at this point? I might able to get you started but tuning is obviously a little bit of creeping up on the power. What kind of gas are you running?? Let me know.

I don't want your money but I might be able to help.My car used to have an almost identical combination to yours.Just to be clear do you have the following; an ls1 maf, 2nd gen translator, alky control and a power logger? Is the power logger file loaded for a match with your laptop operating system? What operating system do you have on your laptop? Is your wide band configured and which one is it? Do you have enough fuel (gas) and what is your static fuel pressure? Is the car running at this point? I might able to get you started but tuning is obviously a little bit of creeping up on the power. What kind of gas are you running?? Let me know.

Maf and wide band are in my signature. Is the power logger file loaded for a match with my lap top? I have no clue. This laptop here has Vista. Is my wide band configured? I have zero clue. Do I have enough fuel? In where, my gas tank? My static fuel pressure while running, is above 10 and below 80 lol. Yes, the needle jumps that fast, and that bad. The car does run. I run pump fuel. I have no idea what octane to tune to, as I have alky, and I don't know if octane matters at this point. I know nothing about octane vs. meth. I know what meth does and how it works, but that's it.

Maf and wide band are in my signature. Is the power logger file loaded for a match with my lap top? I have no clue. This laptop here has Vista. Is my wide band configured? I have zero clue. Do I have enough fuel? In where, my gas tank? My static fuel pressure while running, is above 10 and below 80 lol. Yes, the needle jumps that fast, and that bad. The car does run. I run pump fuel. I have no idea what octane to tune to, as I have alky, and I don't know if octane matters at this point. I know nothing about octane vs. meth. I know what meth does and how it works, but that's it.
I guess that fuel pressure gage may have a problem. Your static fuel pressure needs to be set at 43.5/44 psi with the vacuum bias line disconnected from the fuel regulator.With the line back on the fuel pressure should read around 38 psi at 750/800 rpm idle. The next thing to do is to assure that your boost is under control.Just try the fuel for now. If the gage is messed up you will need help from the calvary.You can't set one of these cars up without some instrumentation.Do you have a scan master?? Let me know.

Before this rebuild, my fuel pressure gauge was nice and steady. Now it fluctuates wildly because of what I guess to be vac leaks. I do have a scanmaster.

You can message me, because with this new message board format, which is totally unnecessary, (if it aint broke, don't fix it) I have no clue on how to message someone else lol.

Give me a call and I will have you bring it by, I will show you what you need to do.
Mike