NEED Help with VOTES --- PLEASE =)

GNGAL

86 GN T-Top
Hi all... I need as many votes as possible.... Relying on my TB.com family

Go to Facebook and "Like" Royal Purple... then click on the HRPT tab on the left side of their page. Vote on my picture.... which SHOULD be on page one or two.

*** Voting opens later this afternoon ! ! =)

THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH ! ! !

There's a few different Royal Purples, just fyi. Also I could find what picture you're talking about. If you want votes you might want to post a direct link to your pic or make it a little easier to find.

I can't believe how many frigging chebys are up there. You're still at #5 in the second row but you have 2 votes now at least.:D

Thanks guys =) I appreciate it. Remember you can VOTE EACH DAY =)

And for those who think Im adding friends on FB to get votes...You dont need to be my Facebook friend to vote for me.

I have sent a few previous FB/TB friends a new request... because they were my friends in the past on FB, before my ex-boyfriend made my delete them all. I'd hope that they can forgive me for my stupid mistake and accept me as a friend again. It would be nice for them to vote for me... but thats NOT why I sent them a friends request.

HELP.... Im getting beat by the Scooby mobile... thats just not right.. LOL.

Please vote.. its only for a few more days... til the 23rd. You can vote once every 24hrs.

1)Click this link http://www.facebook.com/OfficialRoyalPurple?sk=app_259481634131795

2) "Like" Royal Purple

3) Go to the HRPT link on the left... then click the white box next to my picture

I think Im number 10.... and A LOOONNNG ways off from first place =)

THANKS GUYS ! Hope everyone is havin a great week so far

I tried to vote but it looks like you must be a member of Facebook? I am trying to be the last person on earth to join facebook.............

Thanks... only a day and a half yet. Please vote every 24 hrs, from the time you last voted.
Thanks for all the support =) I need to be in the top 10 to qualify for top prize

Hi guys... Ok, less than a day left. Voting ends at noon CST Friday, the 23rd. So, please try and vote one last time for me. I appreciate all the support from my tb.com family. Many thanks and have a great weekend :)