need mechanic western NC

G

Getchasum

Just to let you guys know this is my first post. Although I been vewing this boad for a year now(loved every min of it!) I lost interst in my car, letting it set for over 8 years. Sometime ago the fire started to burn again but what I'm face with now is my car runs like a snail. I have ordered many new parts; fuel pump,hot wire kit, new exhaust, 36lb injectors,scan master, 3'' down pipe,and O 2 sen. Anyways I'm looking for someone to help me put this plan to action. Is there anyone out there that could recommend a good and knowledgeable GN mechanic in the Western NC area, as I'm not up for a long drive?

Orgianal owner 87 GN
Scott

I recommend you talking to Keith S.(NCTURBOS).His e-mail is ===ncturbos@earthlink.net .He is a great guy to work with and located in the Charlotte area.I should know---i am going to pick my car up on Saturday--it's done--woooohoooo.
:D

Geoff Hall

These cars are easy to work on. I'd do it yourself. Instead of paying someone else to do such simple work. Unless you just don't have any mechanical ability. It would be good too for you to understand how everything works since most out there don't and when it does breakdown you are somewhat knowledgeable to diagnose.

Just my o2.

E mail me for info!

I can help ya! Give me a shout I will hook you up with my motor guy.

Lisa
XOXO