You can type here any text you want

Need oddball pushrods.....Can anyone help?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I had a similar issue with my 4.1 build. I ended up getting 1 piece pushrods from summit. You can buy each rod as a single. I ended up using 8 of one size and 4 of another to get the desired preload across the board.

I have a set of of 12 Competiton Cams pushrods part# 7785, 5/16 x 9.100 long :$75. + shipping...or make offer...Don't know if these can be of any help for you...:redface:...Anyways, let me know if interested...

Claude. :smile:

Ok, thanks for that information! I got a very generous offer from another fellow member so i think we are going to try to go the adjustable pushrod route! Might pick up some shims and see if we can get it to a very minimum but if not, we are going to use adjustables. Scott231, you are the man, thank you!!!!!

Did you go with the adjustable pushrods?

The span between available sizes had to wide of a gap so Bob contacted Richard Clark to see if he can come up with the correct lengths from his stash.

Scott231, thank you for your help even though we couldnt come up with a full set. It was worth a shot!!;)

Back