You can type here any text you want

Need opinions on hood insulation sold by Carmotorsports

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

myindyturbo

My car had a brand new one on it when I purchased it last May...I like it and get a lot of compliments as well. I think either will look great...if I had to buy a new one I still don't know which one I would pick :confused:

I have the Turbo one...

Attachments

• TTA hood ins.jpg
    TTA hood ins.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 187
the turbo bird looks nice... but not $80 nicer. :eek:

i've already decided on the tta logo ones... but i haven't seen any pics yet (everyone that posted pics in this thread has the turbo bird). i also need to get floor mats.... again the tta logo ones are like $30 cheaper.

johnsperformance is full of parts i want... it's just hte $$$ thing ;) i want to put away an intercooler scoop while they are still available ;) then i looks through all the other cool parts he has...... :dream:

maybe we can con johnsperf. for a group purchase....I would like one but dont realy need it..

johnsperf....where are ya....??

I bought one from CAR. It was nice. It cost me $300 shipped though. I have the one with the 20th Anv badge. There are not many option for these.

rex362 said:
maybe we can con johnsperf. for a group purchase....I would like one but dont realy need it..

johnsperf....where are ya....??

sounds like a good idea!!!!

Zerotta
I also had my turbo shield powder coated satin black. I like the bird and turbo logo you have on yours. How did you do that ?

cottonpicker14 said:
Zerotta
I also had my turbo shield powder coated satin black. I like the bird and turbo logo you have on yours. How did you do that ?

returned your PM

chicagoTTA said:
I can't see the link from ZeroTTA. :confused:

Looking for hood insulation too.

M

He's referring to the link to my TTA in my signature. There's an engine bay pic at the bottom.

j13smiley said:

I also have a modded engine cover from a 3.8sc GTP that was worked to fit around my TTA plenum. Took it off though. I really like plain stuff. I'll probably get my turbo shield repainted plain high temp gloss black. My TTA is so modified already, I can afford to experiment with stuff and not worry about affecting originality.

The valve covers could use a repaint too . . .

I got the hood liner from Carmotorsport with the nose emblem logo, great item and perfect fit .... very pleased even if a bit pricy

Back