Need over flow bottle heat blanket

89ICBM

Howdy all!

I need to buy an over flow bottle heat blanket. I found a receit from the vendor that used to sell them (Ron's Custom Automotive) but the phone number is another buisiness now.
Does anyone know if a vendor still sells these or does anyboby have one they are willing to part with? Any help would be much appreciated. TIA

Hey Frank!
I have 1 unused one from Ron's IMHO they didn't hold up too well but if you need it let me know.
cya
Jim

Overflow Heat Shield

Howdy all!

I need to buy an over flow bottle heat blanket. I found a receit from the vendor that used to sell them (Ron's Custom Automotive) but the phone number is another buisiness now.
Does anyone know if a vendor still sells these or does anyboby have one they are willing to part with? Any help would be much appreciated. TIA

John's performance sells them for $89.00[reproduction].

Hey Frank!
I have 1 unused one from Ron's IMHO they didn't hold up too well but if you need it let me know.
cya
Jim[/QUOTE]

Howdy Jim!

MAN! That's great! Just let me know how much and we can do a paypal or any other way you want me to get the money to you. Hey! Feel free to call me:

Home: 281-478-5214

Howdy Jim!

MAN! That's great! Just let me know how much and we can do a paypal or any other way you want me to get the money to you. Hey! Feel free to call me:

Home: 281-478-5214

Frank
I"ll give you a shout tomorrow.
cya
Jim

Hey Frank!
cya
Jim

Jim, why didn't they hold up? Got one on my car I have had since Ron came out with them (4-5 years)? Still look brand new.

Jim, why didn't they hold up? Got one on my car I have had since Ron came out with them (4-5 years)? Still look brand new.

Hi Jan
The one I'm using the silver flaked off in spots, the car has only been driven at most 100 miles since it was installed.

Jan Larsson;
Jim, why didn't they hold up? Got one on my car I have had since Ron came out with them (4-5 years)? Still look brand new.[/QUOTE]

Yo! Jan & Jim!

I've had 2 of Ron's and both have rusted! Yes! Rusted!
Hey Jim! Please let me know how much and how to get you the $'s.