You can type here any text you want

Need pics please

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
Need a favor please!
I need good quality pics showing the correct position of the exhaust tips on your TTA if yours are in the stock location. After mucho bashing from our beloved Razor in BG this year, I'm finally going back to the dude that installed my muffler and have him correct his mistake. Please send the pics to jreif@jccc.net.

Thanks!

Joe, i've been out of town. Let me dig out the camera and shoot some for you. Give me a day or so...

Plus...... you were to take pixs at BG :p

Could someone also measure like the distance from the side of the bumper in to the center of each tip and how the tips stick out from the edga of the bumper.

Also for those of you who are wanting stock tips you can order them from Stainless Works in Chagrin Falls, OH. I ordered some at a show this weekend and they're liek $150 and they can make the inlet 2 1/2 or 3 inch. The tips are suppose to be cut the exact same way. Their website is www.stainlessworks.net and I think the p/n is 750250. I just gotta call them and let them know what size I want and they're gunna ship them out. I'll let you know how they turn out when I get them.

Thanks Julio I appreciate it! Yea, I was soposed to do it in BG but got so wrapped up in the racing I forgot.

Back