You can type here any text you want

Need some help from the Pac NW guys.. Im stumped...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Chris,
I am going to be working on my Buick this weekend if you want to stop by, you definately have something out of whack if you have to have your fuel pressure down to #22 at idle with vacuum line off to get 128 blm's.
You might have a bad MAF, Bad O2 sensor, or a translator problem (are you sure you have the switches set right ?).

Also -- you NEED a bigger fuel pump IMO

TurboK said:
Hey Chris,
I am going to be working on my Buick this weekend if you want to stop by, you definately have something out of whack if you have to have your fuel pressure down to #22 at idle with vacuum line off to get 128 blm's.
You might have a bad MAF, Bad O2 sensor, or a translator problem (are you sure you have the switches set right ?).

Also -- you NEED a bigger fuel pump IMO

Yeah I have a bigger fuel pump if I would have known I could have stopped by tonight I would have I am watching the kids. Would it be ok if we do this next sat? Maybe there is somthing I am missing if you could e-mail me your # that would be cool.
Thanks

This is the more detailed thread on the other board

Back