Need some help on install of Pioneer DEH-P77DH

Intercooler

I usually just go to a local shop to have them put in but think I may tackle this one myself. I bought it new on-line and need to know if I need anything additional to install. My car didn't come with the radio when I bought it and looking at the wires I think they are all there but cut so I need some I.D. of what they are. I have concert sound so how do I hook up all six speakers and it play right? The radio had a pack of what looks to be brackets/hardware with it so which do I use? Do I need another plate to set the radio in before bolting it in the opening? I know several people have the same unit because they turned me onto it so I figured I would ask the people that have them up and running. Thanks!

Thanks for the wiring. I went by Audio Jam and they say din 1.5 doesn't need a kit:confused: How about hooking up all six speakers? What goes together?

I just looked up your radio---i didn't realize it was a din+ 1/2---.So obviously you don't need a dash kit.The only problem you have is getting the mounting hardware to put on the side of the radio to mount to the car.If your radio doesn't have mounting brackets on it---you could contact bweavy and prolly get some to mount to your radio--usually the gm stuff will bolt right up to your radio--i hope that makes sense.
As far as the concert wiring.The front four speakers are wired together(left and right).
rt. front + is lt. green
rt. front - is dk. green
left front + is tan
left front - is gray

If you want to be sure you have the right wires for the right speakers just take a regular c or d size battery and touch one speaker wire to the top of the battery and the other wire to the bottom of the battery and you will hear a "popping" sound--no this is not bad for the speaker-----when you hear the popping sound--you know you have the right wires
HTH's and not to rambling.

Geoff

That sounds right on with what the rep at the store said. I think I can get it in with the metal attaching brackets supplied with the radio. Thanks for the help!