need some help

USMC_Turbo6

I have a TT chip that is set up for 83 inj, 206/206 roller/ 160F stat, 3200 stall, t45a, iron heads and /Alky.
The car runs like a sick pig just don't have any get up and go at all. Before the 83 here put in the car had 65lbs injs in and ran great. the car wants to run a temp to at 200F to 209F. So what do i need to do to fix it.

Can you post all the scsnmaster readings at idle when its up to temp. Check your fluid levels also. Look for any broken or bent prongs on the chip and be sure to check the injector harness for breaks and correct plug to injector numbers.

So I checked everything that you told me to do. They all looked fine. So I stared up that car and let it run for about 10 to 15 min before I took all of the reading and here is what I have.

AF: 06
L8: 36
bat: 13.5
Int: 128
BL: 128
CLE: 187
Ats: 91
Rpm: 925
Tps: .48
Iac: 11
MAL 00

So now what?

Also, the fact that the BLM is directly on 128 might indicate it never is going into closed loop, so keep an eye on that. See what the BLM's do while driving around.

Ok, sounds like the computer thinks the A/F is ok while driving around, since that's a good BLM number. Your other numbers look decent.
When does it run bad, just up in boost? or all the time? Looks like you have a wideband, what does it say? How does it compare to when you had the other injectors in there?

It's only a pig under boost with I get on it. When I had the 65 in the car it ran like a wild dog, it was nasty!

Assuming the wideband is good, then it's definitely not too rich.
I don't have anything else. Might be mechanical, check injectors, plugs, etc. Maybe post a powerlogger log.