You can type here any text you want

Need some help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Machran

1 of the lucky 1035
I want to get some new wheels for my T. I've done some searches with mixed results so I'd like some clarification.
I want 15x 6s on the front and 8s on the back. I have stock suspension so I want the best stance possible. I plan to run 275 60 15s M/T DRs on the rear.

My questions are what backspaces (both) and what size tires (front) look the best?

Thanks and feel free to email me pics
Randy
Blacksox@comcast.net

Hey Randy!! Typically backspacing works when its half the wheel size. on a 8" rim 4" of backspacing is ideal. I have a set of 8"rims
that are 3.5 backspacing they were fine but can rub. I rolled my fender lip in the back had no issues afterward. Stock rims are 15x7 with 3.5 backspacing they fit pretty easily in the front. Are you still running a stock converter with your TE44? you might want to consider some 26" in tires instead. 275 60 are 27"

Thanks Stefan. I have been reading all 22 pages of the wheel sticky.
I have a vigilante converter. These wheels will just be for looks. The drag radials are just to keep me from killing myself on the street. I prefer slicks for the track.

It looks like the wheels I want are $400 a piece with a 4" BS. I think I'll just go with the 4.5 and use a spacer. They are only $264

Back