You can type here any text you want

Need some pics...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think I have some of the Pontiac owned TTA they used for some speed contests in the early 90's. It was at the nationals last year. I doubt they are what you want, however. I am guessing you want details on mounting, etc.

Brent

Ohh no..not a cage ...ahhhhhhhhh :D

That one in the picture aint legal. Get a copy of the NHRA rule book and have it made to those specs..else you can still get booted.That side bar is a MOFO especially getting in and out of the car. I can only imagine..its hard enough as is getting in and out.

What worries me more than anything is having an accident on the street and banging my head into it. Unless I wear the 5 point harness everywhere I go :) with the helmet :eek:

Originally posted by Razor
Ohh no..not a cage ...ahhhhhhhhh :D

That one in the picture aint legal

The car was built to run on top end not drag raced.....;)

The brain of a 1320 junkie....:D

Hey watch it... I resemble that remark :D

I've been known to dable on the bury the needle thingy.. just on occassion..

I would not say I dabble, I just like to watch the spedo needle wrap around the dial. It does it so easily!!

Brent

Originally posted by tta583
I would not say I dabble, I just like to watch the spedo needle wrap around the dial. It does it so easily!!

Brent

Tell me about it, I didn't realize how much power the car had untill I let off at about 145 and was finally able to lean forward a bit. The pull even at high speeds really impressed me. And to think, I was only passing a semi and 1 car by the time I was doing 120, so I figured why not see the needle go past 140. Didn't take long at all:D

Back