You can type here any text you want

Need Turbo Brake Pedals etc

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

We currently have a need for turbo regal brake pedals. I figure they are easier to find that vacuum ones. We will issue a letter of credit for $50 for a Turbo Regal vacuum brake pedal.

Keep in mind we are still issuing a letter of credit for $100 for powermaster units complete that do not look like they been in a river for 10 years.

This helps us help others so rather than let the dead parts sit in your basement or garage why not cash them in for something you need for your Turbo Regal.?

If you send it in be SURE to include a copy of this email.

Shipping by mail is your cheapest method:

KIRBAN PERFORMANCE
DENNIS
PO BOX 1199
Plumsteadville, PA 18949

if UPS put 6201 Kellers Church Road instead of PO Box.

This offer can end at any time based on response. But its good for at least the next 30 days til end of July 2015.

do you want powermaster pedals because thats what i read from your statement "I figure they are easier to find that vacuum ones."
i probably have 10 PM pedals .. found 6 so far

Last edited:
i can send you 10 tomorrow , you should have by wed

Last edited:
19 pedals here and probably most are non vaccum

Attachments

• 1435627496095.jpg
    1435627496095.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 30
19 pedals here and probably most are non vaccum

that is a lot of pedals...break it down how many vacuum how many turbo...not sure I want to go for all of them...how about hood latches and the spring? the hood latch is the secondary one attached to the hood held by 2 I think 10mm bolts would want bolts also. them I would allow $10 a pair for by pair I mean one latch with spring and 2 bolts....as many of them as you got...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I dropped 10 pedals and a powermaster off at fedex on friday. They said they wouldn't ship til monday. I suspect you should have them on tuesday.like a moron I glued up the box because I was in a hurry to go on vacation and forgot to put a note inside. I did however write my name and address on the outside of box along with ttaowner on it. Please have someone keep a eye out for it.

I dropped 10 pedals and a powermaster off at fedex on friday. They said they wouldn't ship til monday. I suspect you should have them on tuesday.like a moron I glued up the box because I was in a hurry to go on vacation and forgot to put a note inside. I did however write my name and address on the outside of box along with ttaowner on it. Please have someone keep a eye out for it.

Fex ex comes late int he day and I handle incoming cores....email me your real name and address so we can credit you once I get the parts

thanz

now have a urgent need for original 86-87 turbos $100 credit...got any?

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Pardon the interruption, is the only difference between the two the pin location? In other words are the foot pedal portions exactly the same?

Back