You can type here any text you want

Need Wiring Help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
wow, glad you found the problem. send it back to caspers and see what they say ;)

I e-mailed Casper's on Monday, explained the problem and referenced this post. They have not responded back to me. I am going to try again.
Jeff

jeff, call john and talk to him. to me it seemed like they had alot going on. i placed and order and had to call them several time to get it worked out but john hooked me up and 2 day aired my parts for free THANKS JOHN. anyways call and talk to him. every email i sent to them, i never got a email back. o correction i did get one back but it took several months

brent

Jeff, just saw this thread. Send me the harness, and I'll repair it. Odd that the 14 gage wire pulled out of the terminal since the wire gage is larger than stock, but anything can happen, and always seems to when you think all is well....

I would like to inspect it and figure out what caused the problem.

Caspers has been on another track since last year, and we are kind of on overload - have been for the last several months. The usage of Buick parts we supply has slowed down exponentially in the last few years, so it's now a very small segment of what we do. Our GN inventory has tapered off for obvious reasons, so many times we don't have the part on the shelf, and need to schedule a build of it. That delays shipping. Good ol' days behind us!

Jeff, just saw this thread. Send me the harness, and I'll repair it. Odd that the 14 gage wire pulled out of the terminal since the wire gage is larger than stock, but anything can happen, and always seems to when you think all is well....

I would like to inspect it and figure out what caused the problem.

Caspers has been on another track since last year, and we are kind of on overload - have been for the last several months. The usage of Buick parts we supply has slowed down exponentially in the last few years, so it's now a very small segment of what we do. Our GN inventory has tapered off for obvious reasons, so many times we don't have the part on the shelf, and need to schedule a build of it. That delays shipping. Good ol' days behind us!

John, I have used your injector harness for all my rebuilds and never had any issue. I will send it back to your attention next week.

Thanks,
Jeff

thats what im talking about. John, I want to say THANK YOU again for everything you do. You shipping my part out 2 day air was awsome and i thank you for that.

Back