Needed ECM cores

Dennis Kirban

One of the items we offer are reconditioned ECMs for the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals. Even with a core charge attached we find ourselves on the short end of having available cores to send in to get refurbished by Cardone Industries.

So here is my request:

First, you got to email me personally first denniskirban@yahoo.com

They must be a 1986-1987 turbo regal ECM and not be something that sat years in a nearby river or was ruined by leaking T-Tops. You can pull the 2 computer chips out of them. We allow $40 each for them.

Heck if you got 3 of them we will trade you a complete upgraded H4 headlite kit which retails for more than $120.

If you send them to us include copy of this email and put on the outside of the box attention Dennis.
Again email me first so I have some idea what to expect.

Remember by helping us in our needs for cores helps your fellow Turbo Regal owners. Right now this is our only core issue is ECMs.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

On a side note: Our dates for this Spring Open House is April 12th 2014 for those wishing that Spring will come quicker this year! Full course lunch prepared again by Chef Russ and Nancy. Usual program with several different guests already confirmed.

I have one missing both chips and the cover to get to chips...still take? Thxs

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have 2 but need to make sure they are 86 87

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app