New 400 HP GTO for $27.K ?

A friend has an 04 GTO with cold air, computer tune and exhaust and it HAULS!! I am going to purchase another car in about a year and a GTO is on the list especially with the price. I think they look fine but alot of people aren't impressed with the looks. The interior is where those cars really shine.

I see where I can get a new '06 GTO w the 6.0 Alum block for $26-27.K.

What do U guys think ?

Grab it before it's gone. New or used you won't be disappointed just make sure you still have some factory warranty left incase you need an adjustment or two.

There have been some front tire strut rubbing issues and early '06's had some leaky struts.

I have a daily driver '04 and it was worth every penny. If you test drive it you will take it home.

Check out www.ls1gto.com and you will get any answers you need and for some valuable things to look for before and after you buy.

We put several thousand miles on an '04 GTO that I owned. It also had some appearance mods to help the looks of the front. Awesome car for the money, and I sold it for $18,300 with 24,000 miles on the ticker.

2004 Pontiac GTO - Torrid Red

The GTO is a ton of car for the money. You won't be sorry for buying a new one and enjoying the hell out of it. It's going to depreciate of course, but the smiles will make you less focused on that.

Mike M

I've got a ' 04 myself and its a fun daily driver. The ' 05- '06 have 50 H.P. more and better brakes too. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

Neal

Had a 04 Barbados Blue M6, 1 of 271. Loved it, but it's a bit of a toy, so we gave it back at the end of our SmartBuy contract, bought a 06 White TBSS LT AWD.

Fun car. Best seats ever. A few guys have bought new 06s for as low as $24K...

www.ls2gto.com

strike

Buy it you'll like it!

Attachments

• nublu 006 dp.JPG
    nublu 006 dp.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 172
  • nublu 022 tail.JPG
    nublu 022 tail.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 180
Bought the GTO !!

Yeh, my buddy and I searched around the LA area on Fri and found a dealer that was really dumping them. Believe it or not - $9000. under sticker !! I need another car like another hole in my head, but I couldn't pass that up ! So we each bought one.

I ended up with a dark red one w some custom 18" wheels. This dealer still has ~ 6-7 of them - I think, Red, Silver, Gray. Part of the deal was a GM rebate of $2250., which ends today.

If anyone in the LA area, or elsewhere, is interested let me know, because then we can split a $300. finders fee in addition.

It is Hooman Pont, GMC & Buick in Culver City, CA. U can call me @ 626-803-9034, or E-Mail @ lynn.brown@worleyparsons.com.