new 6.1 chip default setting 99?

jcawley3

car is very rich after putting a new wideband TT chip in. went to change the setting and the defaults are set at 99. old chip was 128. I looked for new directions on the site from what I could find they should still be at 128. is this correct or am I missing something., my WOT in 3rd is mid 800 O2 readings car is slower

sorry been in bed with fever…. I was going to pull some fuel… used scan master got to LV8 I believe it was went over to BLM it was 99.

so it looks like that was 9.9 not 99… and the wideband is suppose to do the adjusting for me? is this correct. they car is slow… 23# boost. fell on its face at the ⅛ ….. like it flooded it self or something… knock was 0.o and O2's 800-830

Do you have a wideband? With the 6.1 you set the WOT target a/f ratio and it adjusts the chip to attempt to keep the set a/f ratio.

Do you have the wideband connected to the powerlogger, and is the powerlogger actually displaying a wideband reading?

Regarding the parameters, take some time to read the instructions, and let me know what questions you have.

Regards,
Eric

yes and yes…. I only got a chip….no paperwork…. I went to site, click product instructions, says site error….. I figured I was missing something somewhere……Do you have a link or can you email them to me? thanks for help.