new 85 gn owner

RI'S ONLY SUPER 6

Hi guys. I'm the proud owner of a all original 85 h.a grand national. Pulled the engine already had a lot of work done . Bored .030 new internals comp 212.212 cam . So my ?s are what am I looking at to hit a 11 sec 1/4 mile. I ordered the champion intake. And ta33c turbo from limit engieering. 3 in big mouth kit from g body. Plan on doing 87 ecm conversion and coil packs. And ally kit. Am I missing anything? Thank you in advance

Not sure with the limitations of no inner cooler check out the hot air guys I'm sure they Can point ya in the right direction

You might get close with a hard launch and a good tune. That will be as fast as that turbo has ever gone without an I/c.

42 lb injectors will get you there but I would do 60's and not ever have to change. Gbodyparts parts might still do a dp.

11 sec is a lofty goal. With all I did to my motor and turbo....it wasn't nearly enough.

Have a look at my signature...and take a peek at my post...near the top of this section. Ive added some pics of my engine today and gave some detail on what I did to it.. I went with an IC setup and kept thinking about ruining my original look etc....at the end of the day I had to ask myself if I wanted to go fast and enjoy the car or if it was an 'investment'. Since going IC, alky and lots of other stuff....I am very happy with the results. Took it to a GN/T guy who tuned it and WOW.

You're gonna spend some good cash to get it to a decent time....thats for sure. First ask yourself what I did then decide what to do. Buy a second intake to cut apart and make IC like I did....you can always put it back to original if you wanted to later. I bought the ATR headers, UP, DP and X-Over plus the Hooker cat-back. Don't know if ATR is even still around tho...

All I did was fuel mods, a ta33 ,intercooler and meth injection to go 12.1. I don't think it would be that tuff to run close to my times without an intercooler if you hade head work done. I wasn't getting that great of a 60'ft so a better launch and I think this tiny turbo could go 11.99.

It's a lot easier with these cars if you can fab your own parts. That's helped me a lot.

Look into my sig, as I expect 11s as a goal low 11s. GBP does have a down pipe. Get a good tune. Give it fuel, Air, spark, alky. Aside of me adding an intercooler there is not much more one could do.

Look into my sig, as I expect 11s as a goal low 11s. GBP does have a down pipe. Get a good tune. Give it fuel, Air, spark, alky. Aside of me adding an intercooler there is not much more one could do.
There's always more....(Ported GN1 heads, headers, 6468 turbo, 120s, 4.1L....and the list goes on.)

....and E85 :cool: