You can type here any text you want

NEW AC Delco A/C Condensor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84c10

This is the large finned piece in front of the radiator as the pic shows.

It is new a new GM A/C delco part, still in the sealed vacuum wrapper. I am restoring a car, and this one was shipped to me with a couple bent fins. Nothing that would affect operability, and there is a clsoe up of it, but I want the car perfect as I don't really plan on driving it much at all once done - it will just bug me personally to know its there.

Offering it up for sale here first if someone is interested, part will ship in its original a/c delco box, was slid out for picture purposes.

GM List is $393. Asking $250+shipping or best offer. Chance to save big because of my pickiness and a couple little crushed fins here and there.... (note, the bent fin parts are on the backside that will face the radiator as well....)

Attachments

• IMG_0555.jpg
    IMG_0555.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 213
Bump!

To clarify, this is the correct GM replacement part for a condensor, but a slightly different design than the original to help make r134 work more efficiently.... thus the term "new GM" rather than "NOS" which would have been the old design...

Back